Saturday, February 10, 2018

This Minotaur Invaded My Homeland

My friend plays a minotaur in our Planescape Tuesdays Dungeons and Dragons night. We started our campaign in Krynn, and in that world the minotaurs have taken over Sylvanesti, the ancestral home of the elves. I play Bloodrut, a Sylvanesti elf.

Fortunately we left Krynn several weeks ago for Sigil, then were booted out by The Lady of Pain into the outer planes. 

This morning I heard loud raps on the front door, knocks I quickly realized only come from police officers. Turns out the snow plow had literally plowed into our car this morning, even though it was parked on the correct side of the street. I suppose if we'd been parked on the other side we would have been ticketed. 

Last night we went to a restaurant named Social, which seemed ironic because the entire staff was slightly anti-social, and everyone there seemed pretty snooty. I had a bourbon old fashioned because I saw Don Draper make one for Conrad Hilton on Mad Men. Then I had a cappuciono. I reallt wanted to get home to start season six of Mad Men, but we got home late.

Then a city plow ran into our car.

Then I wrote this blog about the minotaurs who stole my homeland.


No comments:

Post a Comment