Thursday, May 25, 2017

Outsider Poetry At Midnight

It's after midnight now and I'm still trying to suck something out of this day that will send to bed feeling happy and not so defeated. 

I don't really have any good reason to feel defeated. I just finished my yoga and cardio workout and turned on the dishwasher, and I had the choice of watching a bad movie of attending to one of my long ignore blogs.

I suppose this means I'm choosing blog.

If anything Atrocious Poems A To Z has been a bonus book for me. I never expected to finish it, let alone see it in print, and now it will be on the walls of the Rockford Art Museum June 9th. The curator wants me to come in and write it all down so they can plaster it on the wall. 

Jenny refuses to send me any more of the panels that will be in the art show to help promote our crowdfunding campaign, so I just have my words here. May has been a blur as she finishes her final painting for the exhibit. She has been working on it since January. I'm tired. 

This beautiful Hot Wheel came in the mail today. I'd been watching it for over two years on Ebay. Finally I decided I should just get it because I only saw one other one come up for sale in that time and it went for even more than I paid, so we live only this one time.

I saved this very computer from a cyber attack last week by disabling the directory with Rkill and running several malware programs. I hadn't even visited any questionable sites, but I insulted the Turkish government and I have a feeling that may have done the trick.

I'm going to try another blog somewhere else tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment